Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Life at the Moment

So I am pretty sure its been long enough since I have updated you all.. Things have been pretty crazy with planning the wedding and the usual drama of the Mortensen family. However, over the last month and a half I have been to Colorado 3 times to visit and spend time with Richie.

Richie was supposed to be down the weekend before the second time I went up and then I was going to drive back with him, but his body had its own agenda.. He got really super sick, so I went up there to see him for a week. And then a week later I returned for a short visit. I have been home for several days now but cant wait to see him again.

This time while I was there we took a couple drives up to the Monument and then up to the Mesa again, it was a blast!

I got to CO thursday night and we just hung out. Friday we went to see Hancock with Richie's friends (our friends) Jason and Allison, along with their baby Janna. Saturday We hung out for a bit then went for a drive up the monument, that is where we took these first pictures.

Him and I up on the monument, next to one of the beautiful ledges

Holy Crap I found the coolest Dandelion, it was... AWESOME!!!

Blowing my Dandelion away! Reminds me of "A Bugs Life"



Randomly just being my retard-self..

Me standing behind him.. I look tiny! LOL

2 comments:

Cajsa said...

Oh you two are sooooo cute! That looks like a blast!

Ashley & Richie said...

Thank Caj!!
You really need to go up there and go camping with us, i think it would be soooo much fun!