Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hottest Day Ever

Ok so Saturday August 2nd Richie and I went out with my cousin Lauren to take our engagment pictures, Lauren wanted to start on it at 6 am which is completely insane however it would have saved us from the horrible heat. But then again she forgot about the book release she was going to so we moved our time to 10 am which ended up being 10:30 am. We were out there for an hr and a half dying from how hot it was and honestly I cant believe how good alot of our stuff turned out. These pictures are just a few from that day!






















This is probably one of my very most favorites.















































He thinks I look super hott in this one..
LOL I think he is crazy but I do love it!!
























This one looks like a professional picture you
would find somewhere... uh... pro.fession.al? haha
I dunno what I'm trying to say!

3 comments:

The Gordons said...

They all look so fantastic! You are indeed very beatiful! Oh geez! I love them a lot!

Cajsa said...

I conquer with Meesa G!!!!!

Ashley & Richie said...

thank you girls!!!
im suprised they even turned out any kinda good for how freakin hott it was!!