Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Miss You Clayton Baby


R*I*P* BABY
I miss your sincere sweet smile that brightend my darkest days and helped me through the worst times of my life...
I miss your silly sense of humor and your cheerful laughter...
I miss your beautiful spirit, the truest and most pure gift from God...
You have been gone from me for 7 yrs now and I still cant believe it...
I want to see you, touch your face, and be in your arms...
Through the hardest times of my life I know you have been by my side holding my hand helping me stay strong when I only wanted to give up...When I close my eyes I seeing your handsome, smiling, loving face full of the Pure Love of Christ...
You are and always have been the most amazing influence in my life and because of you I want to be a better person...
Clayton so much has happened since you have been gone and I would give anything to have you here with me, however I know someday I will have the chance to see you again...
In that I must say God Be With You Till We Meet Again....
I love you and I cannnot wait to see you!!!
Clayton LeGrand Dyer
April 15 1986 - April 12, 2002

No comments: