Thursday, April 3, 2008

Never Ending!!!!

I cannot remember one time in my life that there has been peace amongst my family.
I have lived through being sexually abused, abused emotionally and mentally since I was a small child.
I have 6 siblings.. 5 sister, and 1 brother. I love them all very much but we are such a disfunctional family.
I cry day in and day out, wishing, wondering, hoping my life will have some kind of stability and peace someday.
I am so tired of being lied to and being made to feel like a am nothing but a waste of space.
I miss having my family together in some kind if order.
Nothing but pure chaose, betrayal, and decite goes on with those whom I thought cared the most or should care most.
My so called mother tears me down to nothing and my dad trys to help me pick up all the pieces.
However I just got yelled at by my father for something 2 of my stupid sisters did, and I had NO part of.
He tells me he is not going to take my "shit" anymore and help me cause he is sick of nobody appreciating him.
I guess he doesn't see how much I care and appreciate everything he does for me.
I dont know what to do right now I just feel like crying myself to sleep, and I know if I say anything to my dad things will get worse.
Someone freakin help me!!! I need out and I need to know someone cares...

No comments: